Be Able to See Your Vision Board
Some of the vision boards I have nailed to the wall in my room, I look at them every morning.
Question: Have you looked at your vision board lately? Are you having trouble putting one together?
In a nutshell, a vision board is a collage of pictures or words that are meaningful and crucial to your future. It can contain anything you want to see in the near or far future and it should be viewed at at least once a day. Don’t be shy and out whatever that is meaningful to you. It’s fun and it’s easy!
Things you’ll need:
- magazines of things/events/words of your liking
- glue or tape
- a board or frame to put the collage together on
- a couple of minutes (depending on how carried away you get with the board)
- positive and humble thoughts
Here are some key things to remember when putting together your board:
- It’s not silly – It’s 100 % real if you actually put the effort into it and believe it to manifest in your life. Any questionable doubt or hindered feelings will definitely delay the process. You can Google it and find hundreds of great stories that came from vision boards.
- You must be willing to give back and work hard – You must provide value to others and have a humble purpose for your actions in life. Don’t expect that everything will manifest if you are not out there making a difference.
- Don’t be afraid – Put up exactly what you want. You are worth it and deserving of all things that are great.
- Share your vision board with other people – If they think it’s silly, don’t mind them because you don’t need that negativity and doubtful character in your life if you want to get ahead and achiever more. People with the same visions and goals are better to be around.
Once you’ve put the collage together, hang it up somewhere you can see it every day or even twice a day. A well-lit place is also a great idea to place the vision board(s). The more you look at it, the more motivation and power it possesses.
When you look a it, visualize yourself already obtaining those things/situations/events in your life. Humbly smile at the millions of people you’ve helped, feel the warm water in your infinity pool, smell the leather in that new Maybach. This not only tells the universe that you want it, but it implants a powerful thought, the thought that one day, it will be yours.
I hope that helps!